Learn to make this beautiful small wallhanging with several handwork heirloom techniques! You'll learn how to do Canadian smocking, gathers, ruching, and more. Step by step instructions and patterns are included in this full color booklet. Wallhanging finishes as 12" square, but you can add these flowers to any quilt or garment that you choose!
● Good quality fabric
● Hand sewing needles – I use Jeana Kimball Wool Embroidery size 7
● Threads to match- I use a 50 wt cotton, like Superior Threads Masterpiece
● Circle drawing template (Or a quarter from your wallet)
● Marking pen or pencil for fabric – both light and dark
● Sewing machine
● Fusible webbing, such as Mighty Fuse by Sew Much Cosplay
● Sharp pins
● Ironing surface
● Heirloom Smocking Template
● Thread conditioner or beeswax, like Mind Your Own Beeswax
● Turning tool
***Look for many of these items in our shop!